A century ago, trains moved immense amounts of trees from the North beaches into Hoquiam and Aberdeen for milling purposes. The tracks intersected right at Copalis Crossing and if you’re to drive right through there, you’ll get to the Criss Cross at Sand Dollar Condos.
Criss Cross Condo
This first floor room is on the smaller size – perfect for a romantic getaway or a one man trip, and is our least expensive accommodation..
The unit consists of a bedroom sitting area, 3/4 bathroom (with small shower only), and a small kitchen. There is one queen sized bed that’s been freshly made and ready to go.Television and Wifi too.
The kitchenette includes a small frig, microwave and sink. Its not big enough to do a gourmet meal, ut you can whip a snack of two. The kitchen does the job for those on the go.. Be sure to look at the floor plan.
More About Criss Cross Condo
Although you won’t get to see or hear any trains hauling trees, you’re pups might thank you later. They are more than welcome at the Criss Cross Condo and even encouraged as well. If they’re anything like us, they’ll love the sandy ocean front.
The Criss Cross Condo allows for access to the nearby ocean side activities. Staying with us will provide you with absolutely no limits – stay as long as you like, spend as much time at the ocean as you want, relax and rest for as long as your day job will let you!
Watch your favorite movie at the end of the night, our television provides basic cable channels, but you can bring your favorite DVDs too. Dogs are welcome with our standard per dog, per night fee.
About Sand Dollar Condos
Sand Dollar Condos is a building made up of 8 condos with 1 and 2 bedrooms available. They are located in the Pacific Beach area where the ocean is at your feet and the sun is constantly shining down. Soak it up.
We stock each condo with the freshest linens and towels to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
About Pacific Beach
Booking one of our properties in Pacific Beach? In this little community centrally located in Grays Harbor, you'll find an array of seaside activities for you and your friends/family to venture into.
Fly a kite in a contest, build a sand sculpture or go sea kayaking. There are numerous nearby state parks that are perfect for hiking, surfing or just an afternoon stroll along the beach.
During the Spring you can dig for clams, during the Summer check out the crabbing! If it's warm enough, take a surfing lesson or go fishing so you can catch something for dinner later!
Visiting us during the colder months is perfectly okay too. There are beachside restaurants and museums between Pacific Beach and Ocean Shores that will keep you busy while still being able to enjoy those stunning views.
The By the Sea Promise
Here at By The Sea, By The Sea Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Name: Criss Cross Studio
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Ocean Shores
- Location: Pacific Beach
- Condominiums: Sand Dollar Condos
- Setting: Beach Front Area
- View: Peekaboo Beach View
- Internet: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: Q
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 1
- Normal Occupancy: 2
- Sleeps: 2
- Max Occupancy: 3
- Parking: 1
- Pets: Dogs
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: CrissCrossCondo.com
- Manager: Sand Dollar Condos
- Child Friendly Unit
- Pet Friendly Property Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Alarm Clock Unit
- Forced Air Electric Heating Unit
- Lamps Unit
- Clam Cleaning Station Building
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Complex
- Nightstand Unit
- Multiple Car Parking Building
- Smoke detector Building
- Electric Wall Heaters Unit
- Single Car Parking Unit
- Telephone & Free Nation Wide LD Unit
- Smoke detector(s) Building
- Town Building Building
- Suburban Area Unit
- Peekaboo Beach View Building
- Full Town View Building
- Icemaker Building
- Refrigerator, Half-size Unit
- Glassware Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- Free Parking Unit
- Post Office Area, 5 Blocks
- Coin Operated Clothes Dryers Building
- Coin Operated Clothes Washer Building
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- Pharmacy Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Public Library Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 3 Blocks
- Coffee Shop Area, 3 Blocks
- Shops Area, 3 Blocks
- Gift Shops Area, 3 Blocks
- Grocery Store Area, 3 Blocks
- Convenience Store Area, 2 Blocks
- 24 Hour Assistance Telephone
- ATM Machine Area, 2 Blocks
- Medical Clinic Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Attractions Area
- Casino Gambling Area, 5 Miles
- Cable TV Basic Channels Unit
- Family Camp Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Hiking Trails Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Beach Combing Area, 2 Blocks
- Rental Bikes Area, 2 Miles
- Birding Area
- Moped Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Shelling Neighborhood, 1 Block
- High Speed Wireless Internet Building
- Saltwater Fishing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Motorcyles allowed at Property Complex
- Scooter Rentals Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Golf Courses Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Laundromat Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Walking Paths Neighborhood
- Bowling Alley Area, 9 Miles
- Hiking Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Surfing Area
- Ocean Swimming Area, 3 Blocks
- Tavern Area, 3 Blocks
- Wildlife Viewing Area
- Rain Forest Area, 26 to 30 Miles
- National Parks Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Scenic Driving Area
- Sandy Beach Area, 2 Blocks
- Festivals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Museums Area, 1 Mile
- Historical Sites Area
- Live Music Neighborhood
- Public Parks Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Historical Area Area
- Bar Area, 3 Blocks
- Beach Area, 2 Blocks
Mothers day weekend.
We took the family for mothers day weekend. Perfect spot, we had a fire in the back yard with Smores and walked to the beach. Absolutely perfect. Clean rooms.
Very close to the beach and the towns
Love the quaint. clean rooms and all of the amenities available. Very close to the beach and the towns' various stores. Great rates, as well. The only major downside is the Wifi is spotty and there aren't many rooms with a view.
Perfect for a hiking home base
Perfect for a hiking home base. Comfortable, clean, and kind owners. Has laundry on site. The town is small and peaceful. Walking distance to small grocery, beach/state park, a few restaurants/cafes. Will visit again.
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Criss Cross Studio Condo (1130) on CrissCrossCondo.com